Open an account today and get up to $2,500 cash
Get up to $2,500 cash when you open a VictorWealth taxable or retirement account with a qualifying deposit.
We build and manage the strategies
We’ve built a range of investment strategies. Answer a few questions, and we’ll suggest one we think is right for you. Once you’re invested according to the strategy you chose, we’ll continue to watch your account and the markets, making the necessary adjustments to keep you on track.
Add this to our world class portfolios, ESG focused, commission-free, and a dedicated service and you’ll see why VictorWealth is the smarter way to invest.
$2,500 cash when you deposit $1,000,000
$1,500 cash when you deposit $500,000
$750 cash when you deposit $250,000
$350 cash when you deposit $100,000
Personalized digital portfolios. Sophisticated investing advice. Anytime account access.
Let us customize a portfolio just for you, and our powerful automation will make the most of your investments, optimizing your performance and helping lower your taxes.
Because VictorWealth is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor, there are no commissions, sales loads, or trading fees. There are no conflicting loyalties getting in the way of focusing on your interests.
Because we have a fiduciary duty to our clients, we act with conviction on the investment themes that are important to you.
Because we have a fiduciary duty to our clients, investors are our focus, we can focus on the long term rather than quarterly results.
Because we have a fiduciary duty to our clients, it enables us to consistently pass along economies of scale and lower the cost of investing, so you keep more of your returns.
- The results do not represent the results of actual trading using client assets but were achieved by means of the retroactive application of a model that was designed with the benefit of hindsight.
- The returns should not be considered indicative of the skill of the portfolio manager.
- The client may experience a loss.
- The results may not reflect the impact that any material market or economic factors might have had on the adviser’s use of the back-tested model if the model had been used during the period to actually manage client assets.
- The portfolio manager, during the period in question, was not managing money according to the strategy depicted.
- The back-testing is for an assumed strategy, but ultimately it is up to the client whether or not to stay invested.
- This portfolio is composed of 100% stocks which make it the most aggressive strategy and might not suit every client.
Take advantage of this limited-time offer
Roll over your old 401k into a VictorWealth IRA
- Your investments will remain tax-deferred until you withdraw them
- You will have access to a wide range of investments, including ETFs, stocks, bonds, and options.
- You will have access to a wide range of tools, resources, and services
- You may have the flexibility to convert to a Roth IRA
- You may still have the option to move assets to a future employer’s plan later
- You may be able to take penalty-free withdrawals prior to age 59½ in special circumstances (such as higher education expenses, health insurance premiums, or first-time home purchases)
- You will not be able to take a loan against your account
- Any outstanding plan loan balances would need to be repaid prior to rolling over or you may incur income taxes and potentially a 10% tax penalty
- Your investment activity may incur trading-related expenses, including commissions
- You may not have access to the exact same investments in an IRA that you had in your plan
- The level of protection from creditors for assets in an IRA is lower than in a plan
- If you hold appreciated employer stock in your former employer’s plan account, there may be tax consequences. You should consult with a tax advisor
VictorWealth does not charge platform, maintenance, or inactivity fees. Service, transfer fees still apply. Please review our FAQ page for info about management fees.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
VictorWealth is not responsible for third-party information or services. Names and logos displayed are the property of their respective owners.
Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint, or IRA VictorWealth account opened by 1//2021 and funded within 60 calendar days of account opening. To receive $350 bonus, account must be funded with $100,000- $249,999. To receive $700 bonus, account must be funded with $250,000- $499,999. To receive $1,500 bonus, account must be funded with $500,000-$999,999. To receive $2,500 bonus, account must be funded with $1,000,000 or more. Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401(k) accounts, Keogh plans, profit sharing plans, money purchase plans, accounts managed by VictorWealth, LLC. Offer is not transferable, is not valid with internal transfers, and is not valid in conjunction with certain other offers. Limit one offer per client. Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or any debit balances) for 12 months, or VictorWealth may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion. VictorWealth reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Please allow 3-5 business days for any cash deposits to post to account. (Offer Code: NAO-2500)
Taxes related to VictorWealth offers are your responsibility. All Promotional items and cash received during the calendar year will be included on your consolidated Form 1099. Please consult a legal or tax advisor for the most recent changes to the U.S. tax code and for rollover eligibility rules.