Growth is an investment goal that never goes out of style — but how to get there is a matter of debate. Go with passive, market-based strategies? They may do well in momentum based markets when everything is rising. But what about when markets falter.
Large Cap Growth ESG Portfolios are designed for investors seeking long-term capital appreciation through investing in large capitalization companies with the potential for high future earnings growth.
- The ESG Investment Program actively incorporates environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the fundamental research platform and into the stockselection process. In addition, ongoing company engagement and shareholder advocacy are key components of the Program. A few examples of the ESG considerations include:
- Innovative workplace polices, employee benefits and programs
- Environmental management system strength, eco-efficiency and life-cycle analysis
- Community involvement, strategic philanthropy, and reputation management
- Strong corporate governance and independence on the board Key differentiate
- Concentrated, low turnover approach
- Sophisticated approach that owns the strongest stocks for our factor.
- Diversification across growth spectrum (cyclical, stable, select)
- The strategy seeks to:
- Focus on consistent growth of capital while managing volatility
- Outperform the S&P 500 Index over a full market cycle with less risk
- Perform well in rising markets and outperform the Russell 1000 Growth Index in declining markets
- Actively evaluate a company’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) of business performance to gauge its level of social awareness philosophy.