Overview ESG Investment Program applies Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) integration into investment strategies.
Investing to make an impact can be achieved through investment strategies that integrate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors into the stock selection process. These strategies enable investors to reap the benefits of responsible, sustainable business. Meanwhile, they promote positive change through company engagement and raising awareness of ESG issues.
Reasons for Rising Interest in ESG Investment Principles
- A growing awareness that ESG best practices define quality companies
- Performance studies that are becoming difficult to dismiss
- The evolution toward active ESG strategies – beyond passive negative screens and overlays – integrating investment with engagement, advocacy and education
- A broader interpretation of fiduciary responsibility
- Investors wanting to make an impact with their dollars