Our Flagship Large Cap Growth ESG portfolio Focuses on Wealth Creation and Risk Mitigation
- The results do not represent the results of actual trading using client assets but were achieved by means of the retroactive application of a model that was designed with the benefit of hindsight.
- The returns should not be considered indicative of the skill of the portfolio manager.
- The client may experience a loss.
- The results may not reflect the impact that any material market or economic factors might have had on the adviser’s use of the back-tested model if the model had been used during the period to actually manage client assets.
- The portfolio manager, during the period in question, was not managing money according to the strategy depicted.
- The back-testing is for an assumed strategy, but ultimately it is up to the client whether or not to stay invested.
We believe in working toward a more sustainable investment environment that can better deliver long-term value creation for our clients.
ESG analysis is integrated into every aspect of our investment process.
Leveraging our multi-decade experience in sustainable investing builds engagement and is consistent with our policy convictions.